- Bring aesthetics and health into harmony
- Deliver WOW-level customer service
- Turn patients into Agoura Orthodontics ambassadors
- Embrace changes in the field
- Drive orthodontic innovation
- Approach treatment with creativity and an open mind
- Focus on growth and learning
- Do more with less
- Keep honesty, integrity, accountability, and responsibility at the core of all decisions
Meet The Doctor
Chantelle Ghiam, D.D.S.
Dr. Chantelle’s passion for treating patients and taking care of their orthodontic needs goes way beyond the dental chair. Dr. Chantelle thoroughly enjoys building relationships with her patients and taking pride in her work. Dr. Chantelle makes it her top priority to ensure that each patient achieves the smile they’ve always wanted, which is why she recognizes the various needs, compassion, and consideration required for every patient.
Dr. Chantelle uses a kind and caring approach, while using the latest technology, to provide the highest quality of orthodontic care. As the saying goes, “A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.” Dr. Chantelle truly believes this, and therefore devotes herself to creating beautiful and healthy smiles, that are absolutely contagious.
DDS University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Orthodontic Residency Loma Linda University (LLU)
MS Loma Linda University (LLU)
BS University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Member American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), American Dental Association (ADA), Pacific Cost Society of Orthodontists (PCSO), California Dental Association (CDA) and San Fernando Valley Dental Society (SFVDS)
When she’s not straightening teeth, Dr. Chantelle enjoys cooking, baking, and spending time with her family and friends.